Pages

  • AboutUs
  • Current Work
  • Favorite Posts
  • Contact copy

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Reality Check : Oh Timekeeper

As I look back and read all of the resolutions I set for myself in 2012, I can't help to think how fast the year went by. It seriously feels as if I wrote those goals for myself, just yesterday. Having said that, I'm satisfied with what I have accomplished since then and I'm just going to keep moving forward. Re-reading this quote helps keep me motivated, as I look to the year ahead.



I wonder if it's because I am a mother of three now, that time is flying faster? Is it because I am getting older? Or is it because we add so many things to our daily to-do lists, that we "never seem to have enough time" to do anything anymore? Whatever it may be, time needs to slooow dooown and I need to remember to savor every last moment that goes by. Cue those amazing vocals of Grace Potter. Sing it, girl.

Woah, Time keeper / Please won't you slow it down tonight / Time keeper / The days are rolling by / Time keeper / Tell me I'm gonna be, alright



{Insert apologetic blabber about not posting in FOR-EV-VER (said like Squints) and how bummed I am about you not hearing from me since October. Also, how I wish and hope to tend to this creative outlet a lot more frequently. Hopefully, I will be back soon with more fun and crafty posts! XOXO}

 

1 comment:

  1. I feel the very same way. Before I used to have so much time to do things but now I wish I could have more time (seems like it's not enough). At the same time I'm learning how to value more my time specially when I'm with my family :)


    www.vindiebaby.com
    Vintage Inspired Fashion by Independent Designers for Your Little darling

    ReplyDelete