Also, be sure to sign up for our newsletter to receive a discount off of your Mixie Studio purchase at the OFF Market! Rules may apply. See coupon for details.
![]() |
| Image source via The Off Market FB Page |
Hopefully during these cooler months, we will be able to focus more on our Etsy site and blogging. Family birthdays and holidays are coming up, which means lots of party planning and projects! So keep an eye out for those. We're really trying to update and share more of what we're creating these days besides always sharing our adventures in selling. Since we both have day jobs, lately it's been a bit hard to juggle those and Mixie Studio. But we're passionate about making stuff and keeping in touch with each other, so we've stuck to it and it has been extremely satisfying as a creative outlet for the both of us!
To keep us going, these quotes have helped motivate us along the way :) And now I leave you with them to kick off your weekend. Have a happy Friday, friends!
![]() |
| Image sources here & here |
Oh and on a Tim Gunn note... did you watch Project Runway this season? SO intense! I'm happy for the winner!! It was definitely a well deserved win, in my opinion. I'm excited to see what's next!



Nice read! I like the suggestions.
ReplyDelete